How to use Liquid Weather
Gloves and eye protection are recommended while applying Liquid Weather to avoid temporary staining of the skin and contact with eyes.
1. Make sure the surfaces to receive application are sound and dry
2. Shake or stir the product thoroughly.
3. Test the solution on a small, inconspicuous patch and allow it to dry. This normally takes 5-15 minutes. To achieve a lighter shade on first application, Liquid Weather should be diluted with water.
4. After testing, if the effect is too dark dilute with clean water (up to 50%). If too light spray again until the desired match is obtained.
5. Once you have achieved the desired shade simply apply Liquid Weather all over the area using a brush, sponge, roller or sprayer.
6. After use, simply rinse brushes and equipment in water and wash hands.
Liquid Weather is effective for use on:
It is ineffective for glazed surfaces, engineering brick or slate. The product should not be applied in icy conditions or when raining.
Note: the colder the atmosphere, the longer the drying time and “locking” with the surface.